Hilton Honors American Express Business Card – 100,000 Points
Last year American Express announced new Hilton Honors credit cards. Yesterday the new cards applications became live. I’m particularly interested in the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card. This card has a $95 annual fee and offers a sign-up bonus of up to 100,000 Hilton Honors points. You can earn 75,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership and an additional 25,000 Bonus Points after you make an additional $1,000 in purchases with your new Card within your first 6 months.
Aside from the great sign-up bonus; the card offers a ton of nice perks as well.
Here are the details:
- 12X Hilton Honors Bonus Points at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio worldwide
- 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on U.S. gas stations, wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and U.S. purchases for shipping
- 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on U.S. restaurants, flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com, and car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies
- 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on all other eligible purchases
- Enjoy Complimentary Gold Status
- One Weekend Night Reward at a hotel or resort in the Hilton portfolio after spending $15,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year
- A second Weekend Night Reward at a hotel or resort in the Hilton portfolio after spending $60,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year
- 10 free Priority Pass™Lounge passes to ease the airport experience and get work done more easily and comfortably while waiting for a flight
- No foreign transaction fees
Another reason I’m especially interested in this card; is that it doesn’t count towards the Chase 5/24 rule! Chase generally doesn’t approve people for certain credit cards if they’ve applied for more than five credit cards in the past 24 months– That’s what we call the Chase 5/24 rule.
Hilton Honors American Express Business Card Bottom Line:
I think this a nice card to add to your arsenal of cards. The sign-up bonus is pretty decent. You can earn 12X, 6X, 3X points per dollar depending on category of spend. Complimentary Gold status just for having the card. The potential of earning a weekend night reward. Those are some pretty nice benefits for a $95 annual fee. And the cherry on top is that it doesn’t count towards Chase 5/24 rule.
What do you think of the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card?
If you have any questions please comment below, tweet me @pointspointers or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org