Barclaycard JetBlue Plus Card 60,000 Points Offer
Barclaycard has an increased offer on the JetBlue Plus Card. You can now earn 60,000 points after only $1,000 of minimum spend in 90 days – Offer expires December 31, 2017. The standard sign-up bonus on this card is just 30,000 Points.
JetBlue Plus Card Details:
- Earn 60,000 Bonus Points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days
- Earn 6X points on all JetBlue purchases
- Earn 2X points at restaurants and grocery stores
- First checked bag is free for you and up to 3 travel companions on the same reservation who have purchased Blue fares
- $99 annual fee (NOT waived the first year)
- Earn 5,000 bonus points every year after your account anniversary
- Enjoy all Mosaic benefits for one year after you spend $50,000 or more on purchases after your anniversary date
- Get 10% of your points back every time you redeem to use toward your next redemption
- No foreign transaction fees
- $100 statement credit after you purchase a Getaways vacation package with your card
- 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases including cocktails, food and movies
- Chip-card technology
- $0 Fraud Liability protection: You’re completely protected against unauthorized use of your card
Some Examples of What You Can Do With 60,000 TrueBlue Points:
You can get about THREE roundtrip flights between New York and Los Angeles. These flights would cost around $300 each or about 20,000 TrueBlue points. This means you can get ~$900 in value out of this sing-up bonus.
You can get a one-way flight from New York to Los Angeles in JetBlue Mint for 42,200 TrueBlue points. A flight that would normally cost $559. You’ll be left with about just enough points to get a roundtrip flight in economy.
The Jetblue Credit Card is great for domestic flights since the sign-up bonus alone can be stretched for THREE round trip flights between JFK and LAX (depending on travel dates). The TrueBlue program from JetBlue is an easy, straight forward rewards program where you can book flights at any time, for any seat, with no blackout dates. I also like the family pooling option, where you can pool your points with those of your family into one account to make it easier to book multiple tickets together at once.
If you have any questions please comment below, tweet me @pointspointers or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org