How to Transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards Points to Travel Partners?
It’s no secret that the Chase Sapphire Preferred card is one of the most recommended credit cards. I wrote before on why it should be your first card, and the 5 main reasons I like this card. Now that you’ve applied for the card it’s time to learn how to use it’s biggest benefit.
How to transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards Points to Travel Partners:
- Login to your Chase Ultimate Rewards account
- Hover your mouse over “Use Points”
- Click “Transfer to Travel Partners”
- Select which airline or hotel you want to transfer to and click “Transfer Points”
- Enter you member ID (mileage number or hotel loyalty number)
- Under select recipient; you can select yourself or your authorized user (spouse, partner)
- Enter the number of points you wish to transfer and click “continue”
- In the following screen, confirm details and click “confirm & submit”
I’ve always believed that transferable points (points that allow you to transfer points directly to their airline or hotel partners) are the most powerful type of points due to their flexibility. It’s a great way to top off an airline or hotel account. You can transfer the number of points you need to be able to make the redemption you want.
If you have any questions comment below or tweet me @pointspointers or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org