Get 20% Off at Amazon With Amex Membership Rewards
Until October 23, 2017 you can get 20% off (up to $50) at Amazon when you use any number of Amex Membership Rewards points to pay for your order.
Here’s how to get this deal:
- This offer may be targeted. Go to this link, sign into your Amazon account to see if you’re targeted.
- Click on the “Click here to activate” button – This credit will stay active on your account until the promotion expires or the maximum discount of $50 per customer is redeemed.
- Add one or more eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your cart. – Look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page.
- Check out with your American Express Card and use Membership Rewards points for at least a portion of your order.
Here’s how it looks when you order something that qualifies for the discount. This is something I was going to buy anyway. I only used $1 worth of Amex Membership Rewards points which is equal to 143 points and saved $42. That’s an amazing deal!
I have a gift card balance that’s why my order total was $0.00
Terms & Conditions from Amazon
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) October 23, 2017.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (Look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to digital content.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted promotional items.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $50.
- Offer applies only to the purchase of items made with a Membership Rewards eligible American Express card, where Membership Rewards points are used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion code is applied at checkout.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- Promotional discount may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards or third-party gift cards.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
If you have Amex membership rewards points, it would make sense to link your Amex account with Amazon and use as little points as possible on your next purchase to get 20% off your total order up to $50. This is a pretty good deal since you don’t have to pay for the entire order with Amex points. You can technically use only ONE Amex point and still receive the 20% credit.
If you have any questions please comment below, tweet me @pointspointers or email me at email@example.com