Hong Kong American Express Centurion Lounge Opens Today
I’m so excited to hear that the Hong Kong American Express Centurion Lounge opens today. One of my favorite features of the Platinum Card from American Express is accessing Centurion Lounges. American Express has seven Centurion Lounges in the U.S. with one in Philly to open some time this month. I’m extra excited about this lounge because it opened just in time for a trip I’m going on very shortly that I can’t wait to share here on the blog.
Details on the Hong Kong American Express Centurion Lounge from American Express:
Opening on October 2nd, The Centurion Lounge in Hong Kong International Airport is located in Terminal 1. Covering approximately 8,000 square feet, the lounge offers an expansive escape for Card Members to relax, refresh and reboot. The space features a unique selection of premium amenities, food and beverages inspired by the local culture.
- A premium buffet featuring both locally and internationally inspired dishes.
- Example menu items include French toast with maple syrup and mixed berry compote, assorted Dim Sum baskets, stir-fried rice with eggs, mushrooms and vegetables, chicken congee, gnocchi with Pomodoro sauce, pan fried sole fillet with caper cream sauce, and vanilla mango panna cotta
- A complimentary full bar with custom cocktails created by renowned mixologist Jim Meehan and wine selections handpicked by renowned wine authority Anthony Giglio*
- Private phone areas and a meeting room, plus a workspace outfitted with a computer bar
- Restrooms and a private shower suite outfitted with L’Occitane amenities
- A private area exclusively available for Centurion Members and their guests, which will offer access to a dedicated Member Services Professional to help with any specific travel, reservation or card services requests
- The private Centurion area will also feature an a la carte menu designed by Michelin star chef, Lau Yiu Fai of Yan Toh Heen at the InterContinental Hong Kong.
- Chef Lau’s menu will offer Cantonese dishes such as baked pork in puff pastry, crispy spring rolls with kimchi and pork, crispy fresh prawns with black truffles, braised wagyu beef cheek and turnip, barbecued pork with honey and steamed rice, and baked egg tartlettes with bird’s nest, among others.
These are some pictures of the lounge shared by American Express
I’m looking forward to check out this lounge soon and do a complete review on it. You can access this lounge as well as other Centurion lounges if you hold the Platinum Card® , the Business Platinum Card® or the Centurion® Card
If you have any questions please comment below, tweet me @pointspointers or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org