New Amex Blue Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
American Express just launched a new credit card; Blue Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card. It’s always exciting when card issuers launch a new credit card. It presents new opportunities of earning miles and points. Even though this card is not a breakthrough, it’s still a nice option especially for beginners. Or those who are well over the 5/24 threshold for Chase cards.
Blue Delta Skymiles® Credit Card Details:
- Earn 10,000 Bonus Miles after spending $500 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Earn 2 Miles at US Restaurants – Enjoy more than just your meal when you dine out – get rewards on every bite with 2 miles per dollar at US restaurants
- Earn 2 Miles on Delta purchases – You can earn 2 miles per dollar spent when you use your Card for purchases, made directly with Delta including flights booked on Delta.com, Sky Club® membership or passes, Delta Vacations®packages, seat upgrades, or in-flight purchases like food, beverages, and audio headsets.
- Earn 1 Mile on all other purchases
- Receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
- NO ANNUAL FEE
This card is targeting those who are new to the miles and points world. It’s offering a low bonus of only 10,000 miles. In return, the spend requirement is low; only $500 to earn that bonus and it comes with no annual fee. In addition, the 2X earning bonus on US restaurants is not a bad deal for those who are focused on earning the most Delta Skymiles® possible.
Are you going to apply for the Blue Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card?
If you have any questions please comment below, tweet me @pointspointers or email me at email@example.com