IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card Increased Sign Up Bonus
Right now you can apply for the IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card increased sign up bonus of 80,000 points. This is one of my favorite hotel credit cards; it comes with many great perks for a low annual fee of just $49. In addition to the 80,000 bonus points, you can also earn 5,000 points when you add an authorized user.
IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card Details:
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points when you add your first authorized user and make your first purchase in the first three months from account opening.
- Earn 5 points per $1 spent after you stay at an IHG hotel.
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent at gas stations, grocery stores & restaurants.
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Enjoy a Free Night after each account anniversary year at over 5,000 hotels worldwide.
- Platinum Elite status as long as you’re a Select credit cardmember.
- Automatic 10% point rebate on redemptions. Get 10% back when you redeem your points, up to 100,000 points each year.
- No foreign transaction fees
- $0 Introductory Annual Fee for the first year, then $49 a year.
Why apply for the IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card:
- This is one the very few Chase cards that is not affected by the 5/24 rule, which means you can be approved for the card even if you’ve opened more than five credit cards in the past 24 months.
- The card offers a free anniversary night that is not capped at a certain category or day of the week. Which means you can potentially redeem this free night at ANY IHG hotel no matter how expensive it is; given there’s availability.
- It comes with Platinum Elite status just for having the card. Normally, you’d need to spend 40 nights at IHG hotels or earn 40,000 qualifying points.
- The annual fee is only $49 and is waived the first year.
80,000 points, free non-capped anniversary night, Platinum Elite status and only a $49 annual fee. The IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card is a no brainer card for me especially for the long term benefits. I rarely put any spend on the card. I keep it for the Platinum Status and for the annual free night that can easily be redeemed for way more than $49 annual fee.
If you have any questions please tweet me @pointspointers or email me at email@example.com or comment below.