Starwood AMEX is Offering 35,000 Bonus Starpoints
Starwood AMEX is offering 35,000 bonus Starpoints on their personal and business versions of the card. This is the best offer we’ve seen and it only happened once before back in March 2016. Spend requirements are a bit different on both cards:
Earn 25,000 bonus Starpoints® after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months and an extra 10,000 bonus Starpoints after you make an additional $2,000 in purchases within the first 6 months. Offer ends 4/5/2017.
Earn 25,000 bonus Starpoints after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months and an extra 10,000 bonus Starpoints after you make an additional $3,000 in purchases within the first 6 months. Offer ends 4/5/2017.
- Earn 35,000 bonus Starpoints.
- Offer ends 4/5/2017
- Earn up to 5 Starpoints® for each dollar of eligible purchases at participating SPG hotels – that’s 2 Starpoints for which you may be eligible as a Card Member in addition to the 2 or 3 Starpoints for which you may be eligible as an SPG member
- Enjoy free in room, premium Internet access while staying with SPG Participating Hotels. Booking requirements apply
- No foreign transaction fees
- Enjoy complimentary, unlimited Boingo WiFi on up to four devices at more than 1,000,000 Boingo hotspots worldwide.
- Enjoy complimentary access to the Sheraton® Club lounge. Booking requirements apply. (For the Starwood Business Credit Card holders only)
Starpoints are the most valuable points out there and a lot of experienced bloggers and travelers value them at 2.5 cents a piece. Which means the sign-up bonus alone is worth at least $875 which far outweighs the annual fee of $95 (waived for the first 12 months of membership)
Why Starpoints are so valuable?
First of all Starpoints are the most flexible points, they’re transferable to over 30 airlines.
In addition to being a 1:1 transfer partner to several airlines, Starpoints throws in 5,000 additional points for each 20,000 points transferred. That’s an additional 25%! For example, if you transfer 20,000 points to Alaska Air Mileage Plan, you’d end up with 25,000 Alaska Miles.
Useful Links Regarding Starpoints:
This is one of the most valuable points and miles currencies out there and with this increased sign-up offer, it is definitely worth giving it a shot as long as you can meet the minimum spend requirement.
If you have any questions please comment below, tweet me @pointspointers or email me at email@example.com