Starwood AMEX is offering 30,000 bonus Starpoints
Update: open the link in an incognito window or in a different browser than the one you normally use.
Starwood AMEX is offering 30,000 bonus Starpoints® after you use your new card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. This is is the best offer since March 2016 when Starwood was offering 35,000 bonus Starpoints®.
- Earn 30,000 bonus Starpoints® after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Earn up to 5 Starpoints® for each dollar of eligible purchases at participating SPG hotels – that’s 2 Starpoints for which you may be eligible as a Card Member in addition to the 2 or 3 Starpoints for which you may be eligible as an SPG member
- Enjoy free in room, premium Internet access while staying with SPG Participating Hotels. Booking requirements apply
- No foreign transaction fees
- Enjoy complimentary, unlimited Boingo WiFi on up to four devices at more than 1,000,000 Boingo hotspots worldwide.
Starpoints are the most valuable points out there and a lot of experienced bloggers and travelers value them at 2.5 cents a piece. Which means the sign-up bonus alone is worth at least $750 which far outweighs the annual fee of $95 (waived for the first 12 months of membership)
Why Starpoints are so valuable?
First of all Starpoints are the most flexible points, they’re transferable to over 30 airlines.
In addition to being a 1:1 transfer partner to several airlines, Starpoints throws in 5,000 additional points for each 20,000 points transferred. That’s an additional 25%! For example, if you transfer 20,000 points to Alaska Air Mileage Plan, you’d end up with 25,000 Alaska Miles.
Useful Links Regarding Starpoints:
This is one of the most valuable points and miles currencies out there and with this increased sign-up offer, it is definitely worth giving it a shot as long as you can meet the minimum spend requirement.
If you have any questions please comment below, tweet me @pointspointers or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org