Barclaycard Arrival Plus Highest Bonus Offer
You can now earn The Barclaycard Arrival Plus highest bonus offer ever. This is probably the best travel cash back credit card out there right now. For the longest time it offered 40,000 bonus points when you sign up. During the past few months Barclay wasn’t accepting applications for this card. Now, it’s back with it’s highest bonus offer ever of 50,000 miles.
Barclaycard Arrival Plus Credit Card Details:
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening – equivalent to $500 in travel
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases
- Get 5% miles back when you redeem your points to use toward your next redemption
- Miles don’t expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing
- Redeem your miles for travel statement credits starting at 10,000 miles for $100 toward all or a portion of your travel purchase of $100 or more made within the past 120 days
- No foreign transaction fees
- $89 annual fees – waived the first year
This is a great card to add to you arsenal of credit cards. It comes in handy when you book a cheap economy ticket or to offset the taxes and fees on an award ticket. You don’t have to think of award availability or booking far in advance or last minute. All you have to do is pay for your travel expenses with this card, then apply your available points toward that purchase or a portion of it to receive a statement credit.
If you have any questions please comment below, tweet me @pointspointers or email me at email@example.com.