T-Mobile Free Inflight Wifi
I’ve switched to T-Mobile last December, and since then I’ve been their number one fan. I recommend them to all my friends and family members and a few already made the switch. Besides having some of the best prices and international services; starting June 13th, even your flights will get better with T-Mobile free inflight wifi.
Before I get into the details of this amazing deal, let me list some of the benefits that T-Mobile already offers:
- No annual service contract & no data overages
- Unlimited calls and text to and from any number, including mobile phones, in the U.S., Mexico, and Canada
- Use your monthly 4G LTE data in Mexico and Canada like in the U.S., at no extra charge
- Data Stash™ rolls up to 20GB of your unused 4G LTE data forward into the next month, for domestic use in the next 12 months. Included with our 6GB and 10GB options
- Unlimited data even after all your high-speed 4G LTE data is used, at reduced speeds
- With Binge On™ eligible customers can stream unlimited video on the most popular streaming services like Netflix, HBO NOW, Hulu, and for FREE without using your high speed data. Included with 6GB or higher data options
- Music Freedom™ with unlimited music streaming on our network from top services without burning your data
And my favorite perk of all time on their Simple Choice Plans; unlimited data and texting in 140+ countries and calls cost just 20 cents a minute.
These are already some benefits that – to my knowledge – no other US carrier comes close to.
Starting June 13th you’ll get FREE Wi-Fi for an hour, plus unlimited in-flight texting, picture messaging, and access to T-Mobile Visual Voicemail on Gogo®-equipped flights.
Here’s how T-Mobile free inflight wifi will work:
I already thought that T-Mobile was very tough to beat in terms of prices and perks, especially with the unlimited data and texting in 140 countries. Now with free inflight wifi for one hour on every flight, T-Mobile took it to a whole other level. Any traveler with a mix of occasional domestic and international travel should definitely sign-up for T-Mobile. You can always check your area for 4G LTE coverage just to make sure you’ll still get good service where you live and work before you make the switch.
If you have any questions please tweet me @pointspointers or email me at email@example.com or comment below.