Citi AAdvantage Executive Card offering 60K Bonus AAdvantage Miles
Even after the recent devaluation, AAdvantage miles are still one of the most lucrative miles currencies on the market and now Citi AAdvantage Executive Card offering 60,000 Bonus AAdvantage Miles after spending $5,000 within the first 3 months of account opening.
- Admirals Club® Membership including access to more than 50 lounge locations worldwide and now introducing complimentary Admirals Club® lounge access for authorized users.
- Enhanced Airport Experience; Enjoy priority check-in, airport screening and early boarding
- Earn double miles on all eligible American Airlines purchases – that’s 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 you spend. Earn 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on other purchases. This is not very lucrative since you can technically earn 1.25 AAdvantage miles through the Starwood Preferred Guest credit card from American Express.
- Earn 10,000 AAdvantage® Elite Qualifying Miles every year after spending $40,000 in purchases that post to cardmember’s January through December billing statements
- Receive a statement credit, up to $100 every 5 years, as reimbursement for your application fee for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
- First checked bag free for you and eight travel companions on domestic itineraries.
- Save 25% on eligible in-flight purchases on American Airlines flights.
This card comes with a $450 annual fee just like the Citi Prestige. The Citi Prestige comes with alot more benefits that are useful to me personally. The intriguing benefit the Citi AAdvantage Executive card has, is the Admirals Club membership. This allows you to access Admirals Club locations even when flying on a non American Airlines flight and you can also bring two guest. It gets even better, you can also add multiple authorized users for $0 additional fees and they will get Admirals Club access with guesting privileges as well. This is a great benefit since the Citi Prestige only gives me access when flying on American Airlines.
Just to show how valuable this benefit is; below are the prices for buying Admirals Club membership which are increasing by the end of July. This benefit alone, more than covers for the annual fee.
This is a great sign up bonus to earn some lucrative AAdvantage miles without doing any flying. This might be a good card to apply for at least for one year, the sign up bonus is worth way more than annual fee and if you can get some use out of the Admirals Club membership – then you’ll definitely come out on top. You can also benefit from the $100 statement credit for Global Entry. Even if you have it already, you can use it to apply for a friend or a family member.
If you have any questions please tweet me @pointspointers or email me at email@example.com or comment below.