50,000 Bonus AAdvantage Miles with Citi AAdvantage Platinum Card
AAdvantage miles are still one of the most lucrative miles currencies on the market and now Citi is offering 50,000 Bonus AAdvantage Miles with Citi AAdvantage Platinum Card after spending $3,000 within the first 3 months of account opening.
- Enjoy Group 1 boarding on domestic American Airlines flights.
- Your first checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines flights for you and up to 4 travel companions on your reservations. This saves you $100 each way for a family of 4 checking 4 bags.
- You’ll receive 25% savings when you use your card for in-flight purchases of food, drinks and headset purchases – on American Airlines flights.
- Earn 10% of your redeemed AAdvantage® miles back – up to 10,000 AAdvantage® miles each calendar year.
- Earn double miles on all eligible American Airlines purchases – that’s 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 you spend. Earn 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on other purchases. This is not very lucrative since you can technically earn 1.25 AAdvantage miles through the Starwood Preferred Guest credit card from American Express.
- NEW – No foreign transaction fees
- $95 annual fee. However, the annual fee is waived for the first 12 months.
This is a great sign up bonus to earn some lucrative AAdvantage miles without doing any flying. The 50,000 bonus offer is the best offer on this Citi AAdvantage Platinum card. The signup bonus alone is good for 2 economy domestic roundtrip flights, or one business domestic roundtrip flight, or a one-way business class flight between the US and Europe, Japan, Korea or Mongolia.